The Northeast Equipment Dealers Association is here to serve you and provide members with benefits, adding value to a dealership & profit to your bottom line!
NEDA and our National Associations Industry Relations Task Force Team (IRTF) mission is to help represent dealers in legal discussions and contract reviews with manufacturers.
NEDA is committed to strengthening Ag Industry's voice with the Pennsylvania Council of Farm Organizations, pscfo.com an advocate for Ag Industry. NEDA in cooperation with the Council helps decision makers Identify potential issues, across agriculture in most Ag sectors, especially in matters of state policies and budget.Back to top
Access to our password protected website
Password Protected website which features quick, easy links to State laws pertaining to Dealers; List of Members and Associate Members; Access to special discounts and rates for our many affiliate programs; a list of articles which have appeared in our newsletter, and much more!Back to top
Business Guides & Plans
AGRICULTURAL FLAT RATE GUIDE
For Combines & Agricultural Tractors over 40 HP Lists suggested Repair Times for Internal Engine Drive Train and Select External Components for MOST Major Manufacturers (Updates scheduled in 2013)
EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS, VALUATIONS, IDENTIFICATION, & PRICING GUIDES
For: Farm, Construction, Outdoor Power, and Antique Tractor Equipment
OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT (OPE) "FLAT RATE REPAIR TIME GUIDES"
For Commercial & Residential OPE Equipment and their Engines for MOST Manufacturers
Business Management Tools
Charter Software Inc. Business Management Systems
Charter Software is a NEDA-endorsed provider of Windows-based Business Management Software. Charter Software is continuously developing electronic interfaces with the equipment industry's leading suppliers and manufacturers. Regularly updated EPC/e-commerce interfaces create streamlined integration with industry's leading suppliers, saving dealers hours by alleviating the need to re-key or duplicate their efforts. To find out more about how Charter Software can assist you with meeting your business goals, please contact your NEDA field representative Tim Wentz.
Computer Sales... NEXLINK
Laptops, Desk Computers, Dot Matrix Printers, Laser Printers, Computer & Printer Supplies. Advise and help with your computer and computer accessory needs. Call our office for low, very competitive prices.
Job Descriptions and bonus incentive plans
Members have access to job descriptions for departments and bonus incentive plans
Supplies & Forms
- Business Forms
- Business Supplies
- Bookkeeping Forms & Supplies
- Computer Forms & Supplies
- Faster Turnaround
SensGard Hearing Protection
Until now, hearing protection of any kind has always had one major drawback. To protect you from loud, irritating and potentially harmful noise, the old technology had to shut out important sounds, too.
Click here to view a video of the SensGard Hearing Protection Devices
SensGard has the solution. Our headsets, using ZEM-based technology, revolutionize hearing protection by literally cancelling the loudest, most damaging noise while allowing the important words of a co-worker or other critical sounds to be heard. Calmly discuss operations with a colleague while heavy equipment drones on behind you… hear essential performance related conversations… catch an associate's warning, and… at less than 2 ounces they are comfortable enough to wear all day long.
SAFTEY & TOWING LIGHTS AND ACCESSORIES
- For farm equipment, trucks, tractors, "buggies", trailers meets D.O.T. standards
- We are a distributor for Custer Products, Ltd.
OPE DEALER COUNCIL & DEALER LEGISLATION REPRESENTATION
NEDA listens to it members and disseminates what it learns to policy makers in state governments and Washington, D.C. As a result the power of your voice is heard on issues that affect the day-to-day operation of your dealership.Back to top
NEDA strongly supports on-going learning and protection for its members. Several programs were created for this purpose.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR SAFETY TRAINING and Evaluation PROGRAM
- OSHA requires forklift operator performance to be re-evaluated once every three years.
- NEDA's Certified Trainers can train/certify your employees.
- Train the Trainer forklift on-site course
- Forklift Operator Safety Training Program (as needed).
SERVICE TECHNICIAN SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE TEST
- Use before hiring new technicians/mechanics. Test is on NEDA website.
THE SWA LEARNING CAMPUS
- The Northeast Equipment Dealers Association has teamed up with the Southwest Equipment Dealers Association's Online Campus Training Courses.
- Dealers are looking for ways for all their employees and managers to become more effective in their roles at the dealership while increasing sales and reducing costs.
- Your employees can learn equipment-dealer-industry specific-customer concepts through affordable online training courses delivered by your association in short, 15 minute training blocks
Insurance: Health, Dental, & Business Coverage
FEDERATED INSURANCE COMPANY
Another component of our long-term relationship between the association and Federated Insurance Company. Our members have access to experts who work with dealers for Property and Liability Insurance (includes risk management solutions) needs.
HAYLOR, FREYER & COON INC. INSURANCE SPECIALISTS
This partnership has a long-time Association relationship with professionals that market their programs directly and through authorized insurance companies in all states.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance (all 9 states)
- Group Medical Insurance (Including a Prescription Drug & Vision Care Benefit) (all 9 states)
- Group Term Life Insurance (Including Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance) (all 9 states)
- Group Dental Insurance (Including a Limited Orthodontics Benefit) (all 9 states)
- New York Disability Insurance (New York State Only)
- Equipment Rental & Leasing physical damage insurance (all 9 states) at very competitive rates.
PHYSICAL DAMAGE OF RENTAL EQUIPMENT INSURANCE
- $1,000,000 per item or occurrence
- $1,000 or $2,500 deductible plans
- Quarterly reporting
- Rental reimbursement included
LEGAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR DEALERS
One (1) FREE Limited Legal Assistance Legal Counsel access to some of the finest legal minds in the Equipment Industry that will address issues as follows:
- Dealer Terminations
- Product Liability
- Employee Policies
- Dealership Mergers
- Enforcing Dealer Protection Laws
- Debt Collection
- Workers' Compensation
- Buying or Selling a Dealership
- Extending Credit
- Succession Planning
- Etc., etc
After the one (1) free initial contact, if questions required additional research & etc. by the law firm, the dealer will be expected to pay reduced fees associated with the work. When this occurs, the dealer will be notified in advance - before legal charges are incurred.Back to top
NEDA develops programs to regularly bring members together.
20 Groups . . . Dealer groups that share ideas to:
- Increase profits and build long-term profitability
- Improve Management Skills
- Develop Valuable and Long-Lasting Business Relationships
- Learn Money-Making Ideas
- Networking Opportunities
- Informational Educational Seminars
This program is offered to help dealers reduce their receivables and give dealership customers the convenience of using charge cards, such as MasterCard and Visa, to pay for dealership services. You may look below or click here for more info.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners, JCB
- Debit / ATM and Check Guarantee / Conversion
- Retail Point of Sale Equipment
- eCommerce Solutions
- Gift Card & Loyalty Programs
- Wireless Credit Card & Check Processing
New York Farm Show...
- "The Northeast's Premier Farm Show"
- Operated and Managed by NEDA
- Sponsored by Farm Progress Co. & Northeast Equipment Dealers Association (NEDA)
Other Discount Programs
Partnership Freight Program
Receive significant shipping discounts of up to 62% of published rates (in & out) of your dealership from: FedEx Parcel Freight and Yellow Freight Transportation.
REGULATORY SAFETY CONSULTING
RCI (Regulatory Consultants Inc.) EPA/OSHA/SPCC Innovative & Risk Management Strategies and Compliance Solutions.
Lower Cost Long Distance Phone Rates
In state rates vary, no monthly fees, Free calling calls, no codes to dial. World Net Solutions, Inc. (Mention NAEDA when you call to get their best rates).
Power Pro Accredited Dealers (OPE)
Exceptional OPE dealers with high customer satisfaction ratings, product excellence, expert service and a professional image can receive Power Pro Accreditation.Back to top
NEDA publishes a monthly informational magazine-style industry newsletter, "The Northeast Dealer"
NAEDA publishes Equipment Dealer
A management & merchandising magazine offering features about successful dealers and their practices, new products, loss control solutions, management tips and more.
ASSOCIATION WEBSITE . . . www.ne-equip.com
Provides access to our members only "Password Accessible Website & Links." Website includes, State laws (for all nine northeastern states); U.S. Federal Government sites including OSHA, SBA, Member Listing, D.O.L., motor vehicle laws; past Northeast Dealer newsletters and more. ALL information is always current.
Regulatory / Compliance Safety Programs
OSHA and DOT COMPLIANCE Consulting Services by RCI (Regulatory Consultants, Inc.)Back to top
Providing retail financing, leasing and insurance solutions for equipment dealers and their customers since 1989.
Financing plans to fit your customer's unique needs with options like seasonal payments to accommodate cash flow.Back to top
Stolen Equipment Alerts
NEDA notifies all North America Dealerships, State Police and FBI instantly once we receive a notice from one of our Dealer / MembersBack to top