NEDA Workers Compensation Program
- Members of NEDA Inc.
- Construction/Industrial Equipment Dealers
- Material Handling & Lift Truck Dealers
- Farm Equipment Dealers
- Outdoor Power Equipment Dealers
- Rental Equipment Dealers with Repair Facilities
- Aggressive Advance Discount (up to 25%)
- Additional Discounts Available for Qualifying Dealers
- Excellent Dividend Potential
- Claims Management & Loss Control Services
- Monthly Installments for Qualifying Dealers
In principal both Safety Groups operate the same. Premiums are pooled together into a large "buying group", meaning all members receive substantial premium discounts upfront, much like those seen by large corporations. Then based on the amount of money left over each year, after our group has paid its losses dividends are paid back to the participating members based on their premium.
Upfront discounts of up to 25%! Our NY Workman's Comp Safety Group was formed in 1992 and has returned an average premium dividend of 33% over the last 10 years. Because of the groups success we used it as the model for our new Safety group focused on dealers in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, PA, RI, VT. We fully expect that once the new group meets minimum premium threshold its dividends will mirror those experienced by the NY Group.
|2010 - 2011||20.0%|
|2009 - 2010||25.0%|
|2008 - 2009||37.5%|
|2007 - 2008||20.0%|
|2006 - 2007||35.0%|
|2005 - 2006||37.5%|
|2004 - 2005||25.0%|
|2003 - 2004||32.5%|
|2002 - 2003||15.0%|
|2001 - 2002||40.0%|
Want to find out how your dealerships can save?
Tell us a little information, Or if you'd rather call the program administrator, you can reach Mr. Darwin Allen @ Haylor, Freyer & Coon by dialing 800-289-1503
Fields in red are required